Helping you reduce aches and pains with Sports Massage.
Get Relief. Move Better. Feel Better
Claim Your FREE ‘Get Relief from Aches’ Consultation or Online Pilates Class
To claim your’s now simply click on the button below and then chose the option that suites you best on the next page
Here’s How We Can Help with Sports Massage and Therapy
Frustrated with aches, pain or stiffness?
- Does it effect your daily life and activities?
- Fed up feeling older than your years?
- Feeling stiff and struggling with aches and pains everyday?
- Want to learn what to do and what avoid to keep mobile and prevent aches and pains?
- Love to keep doing the activities you enjoy regardless of your age?
Click below to learn how we can help with your aches, pain or stiffness with our Get Relief from Aches Consultation
Fed up dealing with back ache or pain?
- Struggle to move without restriction and sit comfortably?
- Confused how to make it better and want to know what to do and avoid?
- Tried lots of things but not helping and don’t want to take pain medication?
- Wish you could do something to get rid of it once and for all?
- Want to move easily, de-stress and not feel older than your years?
Click below to learn how we can help with your back ache or pain with our Get Relief from Aches Consultation
Want to keep moving well and feeling great?
- Want to avoid aches and stiffness and prevent pain?
- Determined to keep doing the activities you enjoy regardless of your age?
- Training for an event and want to avoid injury?
- Like to learn what to do and what avoid to manage your body better
- Want to know how to reduce muscle cramping and delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS)
Click below to learn how we can help you keep moving well with our Get Relief from Aches Consultation
At Bodyfixit we are passionate about helping you to live a pain free life with sports massage because we know how great it feels.
We understand the frustration of being injured and it affecting your work and play.
We aim to help you to understand your injury and the causes so you can get better quicker and without fear of making things worse.
You do not have to be sporty to enjoy the benefits of sports massage and that goal focused deep tissue massage doesn’t need to be painful to be effective.
Do you know what Remedial massage is?
Deep tissue massage with a specific goal in mind for example someone with a problem i.e neck and shoulder tension, back pain or knee problem and wants to get rid of it, move better and feel better.
What our Clients Are Saying…
“Gemma is extremely knowledgeable and honest with you. Her approach and demeanor is very relaxing and warming and she makes you feel like all her attention is on you. I am sleeping so much better and feeling extremely relaxed. I am also able to engage better in normal physical activity.” Before going to Gemma I had not been able to do physical activity for over 11 months due to having suffered Chronic Fatigue. Because of the lack of activity my sleep was affected and I started noticing that I was developing various aches and pains. She has given me exercises which has helped me loads and my sleep quality has gone up massively which is extremely reassuring as I am feeling much better in myself and waking up feeling ready for the day ahead. SueSue K - Salisbury
“As a result I have been pain free for weeks now, and am still amazed by the difference Gemma has made.” “I first contacted Gemma because I was suffering from lower back pain and was unable to sit down for any length of time. She took time to analyse my posture and take notes on my sporting activities and other relevant information such as work habits. Together we agreed on a suitable programme of massage, along with exercises to enable me to maintain the improvement myself. Gemma’s approach was both professional and personal and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.”Camilla - Salisbury
“Before claiming my Free consultation I had pain in the lower left side of my back and generally feel aches and pains – walking was getting more painful. I was worried I would be told it was because I was overweight and losing weight was all that would help. Everything was explained simply & I understood what the treatment will be. I was given a rocking floor exercise & of course not crossing my legs when sitting – which I now realise I do pretty much all the time –I am now trying not to do this. After the initial ½ hour session I did feel less pain in my back which has lasted. I am able to walk with more comfort.”Sue L - Salisbury
“I’m proud to have been one of Gemma’s first patients and can highly recommend her.” I am a distance runner who has spent a lot of time (and money) on physio treatment in the last few years, dealing with various issues after they arose. I’d had sports massage in the past, but didn’t feel it offered any benefit. In summer 2013, whilst suffering yet another running injury, I saw Gemma’s card and thought I’d give her a try. I’ve not been to the physio since! I’ve learned to my benefit that a good Sports massage, whilst being able to treat existing injuries, should become an essential part of any training routine to prevent the injuries happening in the first place.Carolyn - Salisbury
Want our tips to be able to sit comfortably at work without aches and pains?
- Struggling to sit without aches and pains?
- Feel like constantly having to move and fidget to get relief?
- Is it effecting your focus and productivity at work?
- Are you confused about how to get rid of it?
Click button to learn how to sit comfortably with our simple video tips
Already a client, book your next session
Claim Your FREE
'Get Relief from Aches' Consultation or Pilates Class
To claim your’s now simply click on the button below and then chose the option that suites you best on the next page.